Below, we will inform you about cookies, first introducing what a cookie is, its purpose, the types of cookies we use, their purposes, and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and how your computer is used, cookies can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Possible types of cookies:
1) According to who manages them:
- First-party: Generated by the website being visited.
- Third-party: Received while browsing the website but generated by a collaborating or external entity.
2) According to their purpose:
- Technical: Allow control of data communication, identification, and restricted access.
- Personalization: Allow access to the service with features configured according to the user, such as language or browser type.
- Analysis: Allow the measurement of the number of visits and navigation criteria in different areas of the website.
- Advertising: Allow the implementation of parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: Allow the implementation of parameters of efficiency in advertising, according to user criteria.
3)According to the active time frame:
- Session: They remain in your browser until you leave the website. They are used to analyze website traffic patterns.
- Persistent: Stored on the hard drive and read by the website each time the user enters it. These cookies are generally used to facilitate registration services.
What types of cookies does this website use?
We use technical session cookies to maintain the functioning of the website. These cookies allow browsing the page and accessing the various options offered. These cookies do not store any personal or browser information.
We also use personalization cookies that allow the user to customize certain features, such as language, in order to offer a better experience.
We use analytical cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform measurement and statistical analysis of the usage by users of the offered service. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analyzed to improve the product or service offerings we provide. In our case, we use analytical cookies for Google Analytics statistics.
Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics
The User expressly accepts, through the use of this Site, the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the configuration options of the browser installed on your computer.
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure cookie installation through the help or support section of that browser. If you need help configuring cookies with your browser, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible with the necessary information.